The Ghana Football Association wishes to announce that pursuant to Article 33 of the Ghana Football Association (GFA) Statutes 2019, the Executive Council of the Association has decided that an Extraordinary Session of Congress (Elective Congress) shall be held on Wednesday, September 27, 2023 at 9:00 o’clock in the forenoon at the Global Dream Hotel, Tamale.
In accordance with Article 33 of the GFA Statutes, the Agenda of the Congress is as follows:
9:00 am. – Opening Prayer
– Roll Call
– A declaration that Congress has been convened in compliance with the Statutes.
– Handing over of Congress to GFA Elections Committee
– Announcement of Election Procedure by GFA Elections Committee
– Election of GFA President
– Election of Executive Council Member (1 Women’s Premier League Representative)
– Election of Executive Council Members (3 Division One League Representations)
– Election of Executive Council Members (5 Premier League Representatives)
– Swearing in of President and the Executive Council Members
– Brief speech by elected President
– Closing Prayer
NB: Stakeholders are to note that the venue for the Congress has changed from Redaach Memorial Hotel to Global Dream Hotel.
- Osman Bukari disappointed with Red Star Belgrade Champions league defeat to Manchester City
- JUST IN: James Akwasi Appiah appointed head coach of Sudan national team
- WAFCON Qualifier: Black Queens coach Nora Häuptle optimistic of win over Rwanda
- 2023 GFA Elections: Extraordinary Congress session postponed to October 5